HOW TO SHOP ONLINE
1. Choose Afterpay at checkout
Afterpay is fully integrated with the store’s online checkout. All you need to do is choose Afterpay as your payment option when you’re ready to buy.
2. Quickly create an account using your existing debit or credit card
Afterpay splits your payments over four equal instalments due every fortnight. Nominate the card you want to use and automatic payments are scheduled for you. You must be 18 or older to create an account.
3. Instant approval
No lengthy process or wait times. Afterpay simply uses your mobile phone number and a few personal details to create your account instantly.
HOW IT WORKS
ALL YOU NEED IS
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
TO USE THIS SERVICE
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you’re done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.